Since 1st January 2013 domestic electrical installation has been brought within the scope of the Building Regulations (Part P). Safe Electrical Solutions Ltd is a registered contractor with NICEIC a competent person schemes on behalf of the government to ensure that we are technically competent to carry out the work for you.
We are assessed yearly to make sure we comply with all the relevant standards for electrical work within a domestic environment, the assessment includes just some of the following:
- Electrical Qualifications
- Company Public Liability Insurance (Min 5 Million)
- Technical Knowledge and experience
- Testing equipment capable of carrying out relevant tests.
- Minimum of 2 sites visits of recent work carried out.
Safe Electrical Solutions Ltd offer the full range of domestic electrical services:
- Electrical testing of your current installation to assess compliance with the latest regulations.
- Complete new installations for new builds or extensions.
- Alterations and improvements to existing installation.
- Full / partial rewires or fuse board upgrades
- External garden power or lighting
- Central heating control wiring
- Fault finding
- Electric underfloor heating (Approved installers for Heat Mat range)
By instructing Safe Electrical Solutions Ltd to carry out your domestic services you can be sure the work will be carried out to the highest standard and meet all the current electrical safety regulation as laid out in Part P of the building regulations. Your job will be completed in an organised, professional and timely manner.
All work will be tested and inspected in line with the IEE wiring regulations 18th edition and a certificate of compliance issued upon completion. The work will also be notified with building control via NICEIC and a certificate sent directly to you from building control to confirm this.